Thursday, February 20, 2014

Review:POISE OWS

Was on the roll for massages and thanks to a kind friend who got me a voucher when I was mentally and emotionally drained, I get to enjoy a little spa session! Foreverrrr grateful :D

It's actually my second visit to the Ampang Branch. They have another branch located along Old Klang Road, but it's a little out of the way for me. Anyway, the masseurs are send to and fro between these two branches depending on bookings. Apparently they also do house calls for post-natal massages since some new mothers are bounded by their confinement period.

I enjoyed the whole session thoroughly despite the awkward moments... moments where you weren't covered with a single piece of cloth when you turn your body the other way round. You must not mind that.. :D Of course I am pretty sure you can request for something if you're of the shy lot.

The package include a foot soak, body scrub, massage and I definitely remember the soothing eye-pad. It felt so good on the closed-eyes!
They do traditional massage! Authentic much?

Oh! They have other services as well though, can just check it out at their webpage
Poise Organic Wellness Studio !

And I will remember the chatty lady who doesn't look anything close to her age. Bout her fun-filled childhood.. and her family. Random ramblings.
"It used to be a luxury to have a whole chicken on the table back then, only during festive seasons like new year.. and fighting with 5 other brothers who wouldn't give up the drumsticks even for their dearest sister.. it's funny.."

Now we get chicken everywhere, regardless of how they are bred..
TIME..
It changes so many things, sometimes you sit and wonder if it's for the better or the other way round.

Eh! A little off-track! :D

Anyway, there must be a reason for a second visit.. It was satisfying. I was satisfied.
hahaha. My friend told me I take pleasure in stuffs like that.
Pleasure it is then..

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment