Monday, January 3, 2011

Rice Mask

Just pampered my face with some rice mask from SkinFood. I've been trying to clear up all the facial products at home than leaving them lying in the cupboard..

Dunno what good it does. But I did it anyway since my brain refused to absorb any information from the module guide. Uish. Needs to dig out past year papers already.


 Oh oh, went for a random roadtrip-cum-seafood lunch on New Year's Eve with family.
Ended up at Tanjung Sepat again but dined in a different restaurant this time around, with different dishes. Pretty cheap but the food wasn't all spectacular. *teehee*

Then we took a ride to that Sepang Gold Coast to have a look also..

And a long way home.






Dad, Mum, Brother, Sister.




I took charge of driving and made a few crazy corners until my heart also skipped a beat. Heh! My heart skips a beat when I see cute guys also..hahaha..











Anyhoot, say hello to 2011 bloggie! Shall have all the bad bad things stripped off me and I'm here, all fresh to absorb new, good energy!


There's a lot about 2010 that's new to me. And as much as I dislike certain chapters of that year, I love every other bits of it. I've learnt and grown a little more. Mentally only, sadly. :(


Yeah, I wanna be a nerd, and with a little excitement added to it.. that will.. definitely be AWESOME.
<3

Nothing much to say. Bye blog.

P/s: Oh, I really wanna try meditation to block off unnecessary thoughts when I need to focus.
I would love to try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment