Friday, January 7, 2011

I believe I just had a Part 2 in my dream earlier.

I woke up from my nap thinking how I did not tell my mum that there's no electricity at the ground floor of my old shophouse. Where my dad came and sound me for not passing the message. Which apparently, was from an auntie, whom I do not know. She (which I would like to assume the same auntie so that this is a Part 2 of my dream) spoke to me in a dream before telling me something. This was Part II.

Yes, apparently you people you see in your dreams are people you've met before whether knowingly or subconciously. How interesting.

So, anyway, I was thinking about the message that I was supposed to pass to my mum from a dream before.. The auntie told me to tell my mum that 'there's a hole in the tong'. Or at least, that was what I could make up from her gibberish talk.

'There's a hole in the tong.'

Well, I didn't pass that message to my mum also cause she already found out about it before I could tell her. (in my dreams, mind you.)

Funny little chronological dream I had. Heck, maybe they were two different dreams afterall I just made it up to have a continuation. LOL.

Maybe need to wait for Part III (if there is any) to reveal the identity of that lady and what she said.

Do you get the story by the way? LOL..
Pah.

Okay, now I'm thinking Biopharm 4 Class Test wasn't that bad after people giving so many different responses. *teehee*


Love. Mwah.

Buahahah Look what I found!

This is Vien, a year ago..

This is May2, probably few weeks back.

I think I have one too somewhere when they messed up my hair.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment