Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shweeet 20th Woman!

A year ago, we just bonded throughout the semesters and two days from today, marked the daynight the three of us, Vien, you and I got stucked in the traffic to catch the midnight fireworks on Duke Highway and got a little, A LITTLE, drunk at my place a year ago.


The first Sleepover!

kay, that was so confusing.

Huh? It's been a year already? Time sure flies.

Thanks for being a thoughtful friend who came to my bed(LITERALLY) and ask me out for Snowflakes with MJ and CV along after a group hug.
Thanks for all the nerd-ing time in the library with loads, and loads of Qs and As.
Thanks for being the whacko one and allowed me to whack your C-C, spank your buttocks..without being mad. LOL.


Thanks for being a great joy with all the innocent dry humping-weird moaning voices we make in the library out of FUN.. Okay, I made them but you made me made them.. Sounds damn wrong now!
Thanks for all the poser photos you took of me.. (but again, I'm not ONE) :p
Thanks for all the lovely plans and outings you spent time to execute.

I've got a lot to say but later people envy lak. teeheehee.. Kidding Kidding..
Terima Kasih Wanita.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to turn you into a girlish hamsap girl, though it sorta failed.. BUT I'll do a better job in the future I hope!
Therefore, you should do me a favour and stop going for haircuts and TOPMAN okay WOMAN!

This is something every friend of yours would love to see.. Teeheehee.. Yes, I saved the photo you know! :D

Happy Birthday Siow May Hwa!
Hugs and Kisses all the way from Malaysiaaaaaaaa.

Study hard and party harder after that! Take a good care of yourself :D
We'll have a great one next year alright! 21st blast. LoL, 2011 also blum sampai sudah think about next birthday!


That's Jo Lene being random.

P/S: I swear I dreamt that I saw him online and was like going to chat until a phone call came in.. "It was just a dream..." Wth. hahahahahaha TUT TUT TUT.

Love you Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment