Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jogoya-Dec 2010

 I know, this post should be up long before.

I didn't realised I haven't talked about it yet. Not only that, like abandoning my blogsite here T.T
I've always been online, just couldn't find the possible mood to update about the on-goings.

Anyhoot, yes! We finally went for Jogoya Buffet after weeks of talking about it.
My first official buffet feast with a group of friends, best of all my future housemaidsmates in a foreign land, with Yee Lin together!

Sure enough, there was a promotion going on, hence the idea of going for it surfaced.
Only for ladies though!


So, on the 2nd last day before the promotion ends, us ladies.. with a little extra time spent on the road due to heavy traffic and a missed turning (yes, I think it's pretty stupid for me to forget my roads in KL).

It was also my first time in Starhill Gallery, gorgeous really! Look all high-end and atas sangat2.

and My Oh My! I never thought it'll be so packed with people. Yes, need I remind you it's my first visit! :p

The food was good, though of course I didn't take any food I think rather common or inexpensive. Lol, I need to save space to savour on the $$$ ones right! Apparently there's more food if you have the VIP card!

Nyummy Nyummy. The food was good.

But I think I had better tenpanyaki style ones in Malacca.



We paid RM50.70 each! All worth it! ALL worth it!!
Great company, nice food..
what better ones could you ask for!

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment