Saturday, April 6, 2013

Seldom see the word troll these days..

Oh, the title is unrelated. haha.

Anyway, speaking of roller coaster rides of emotions.. I still have a hard time in seeing what I see.

How mature of me to feel that I shouldn't bring myself to people's level (in stupidity and I mean it) and let them win in their game. Simply because they feel proud of it, and there really is nothing to be proud of. In their delusional state of mind going "haha! Top that bitch!" Why should I encourage that? I shouldn't in any way. 
Because that doesn't get them to know their wrongdoings, neither did keeping quiet though.. don't you see that often already?

and it gets a little to much to the point that an awesome angel sent from heaven above calls one a sinner when  that so-called-angelic-self sinned so much (a lot of sarcasm intended). You don't go on giving out points, you just suddenly realised people are that silly.. SO silly and blinded by their emotions and thoughts in head to think that they are right and did nothing wrong. I'm sorry I didn't even bother feeding (yes, feeding.. cause you yearn for it) you a chance to redeem yourself because I don't see why should I hear bla bla bla bla (oh it goes like that in my head because they are craps.-

I should be the bigger person.

Stop being oh so naive and oh so innocent (yes I am blunt and sarcastic in a lot of ways.)

Oh, if people insist on saying something for this.. you don't get my point at all.
Period.



1 comment:

  1. Quality articles iѕ the maіn tο be a
    fоcus for thе ѵiewers to visit
    the wеb site, that's what this web page is providing.

    My webpage New Bingo Sites

    ReplyDelete