Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday?

Seeing all these posts on Black Friday made me wonder a little. I thought it falls on the 13th.. hmm..

Edited:-ohhh Graeme explained it to me. Lol..


Anyway, ended my 2nd week in TPN department already.

Questions like why do we need to remove bubbles from TPN bags if no lipids were added in, still remains a question. Lol. Apart from preventing it from agitating the infusion rate of course.. Any idea?

I also went to clerk a few cases from the wards, and my head of department asked me a question.
Why is this one patient on Syrup EES 400mg and IV maxolon ..
For prokinetic purposes (had to google for the meaning also), to increase the GI motility. Usual dose for EES is 100mg instead of 400mg. Also, it was on syrup form instead of the usual tablets. The irony.
Then Maxolon act synergistically alongside EES as well as reducing the apparent side effects from EES such as nausea and vomiting.

*edited.. flipped bnf, the usual dose for ees if 400.. swt.. cannot just listen sometimes..

Something to share I guess.
:)

Apart from that, everything is good.
Working for the first time over the weekend. Point to note, this experience.. working in the hospital, definitely screw up your eating habit. Time is so not fixed.
Hiks.

Life is too repetitive too. Needs. To. Run. Away. From. The. Same. Old. Boring. Routine.
The question remains..

HOW???


Skyped with the ladies in Glasgow for a bit.. Oh how much I miss that place despite the cold air.. gloomy skies.. rainy days.. *all smiles*

Misssssssssssssss you guys!

Love. tatatata.

By the way, Breaking Dawn has its funny elements. ahuks!



No comments:

Post a Comment