Saturday, November 3, 2012

A little update from the small town-1

A week gone by so quickly it's November now!
Another two months before the year end, if we are lucky that apocalypse doesn't come falling upon us in December. No signs of it up till now :p

Anyway, I've found a room for myself in Pangsapuri Intan. Pretty nice place, albeit a little expensive. Hope it does my money justice in a long run! Staying with two sisters whom I do not know off.
I still haven't explore much of Muar.. but really am grateful to have colleagues there to bring me around, for dinner especially. If not, think I'll die of boredom soon enough! I haven't been to any supermarket there, but will do so soon I guess.

Been in the same routine for this week and  the coming week will be my last week in OPD before going to TPN (total parenteral nutrition) department next. My log book is still pretty empty. Lols.

In Malacca for the weekend. Woots! Just had a good Saturday morning spent getting a little lost to get to the Yoga Centre, for yoga of course.
The session was held at Inner Living Yoga with Kat, the instructor. Filled with envy to see how flexible the other working ladies were. DAMN!! I'm gonna get there, just someday.. Lol. It wasss a good sweat out.

Bing bing.. The end of third week of working, time flies in the outpatient department! ^___^

*edited*

Not to forget an event whereby a middle-aged man came and preached about Islam to me. Say what?
Hmm.. hmm...
Any religion is beautiful really, it's just the people who practice them.. are sometimes a little off. IMHO.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment