Sunday, March 17, 2013

Being 24..

Soon I'll be 24.

Then I ask what do I want to achieve in this life.
There is a point in life where I wish to be amongst those who enjoy financial freedom. Of course, wishing for something isn't good enough! I have to work for it. I can't be sitting here waiting for cash flow from the sky. I've to have a plan. And I have to execute the plan. Opportunities are everywhere, how do you grab hold of it?

Then there's this bug I called LAZY kicks in. Since when LAZY people is ever rich? Besides those who are born with the teeth holding tight onto a silver spoon. Ok, doesn't have to be tight afterall, they are fortunate.

It's really sooooooooooo easy to be lazy. Sit there. and be lazy. sit there. and do nothing. absolutely nothing.
Although it feels empty, it's easier to be lazy than to be hardworking.
Like how it is easier to be a potato couch than to work out and be productive.
Mentality and discipline.

What wealthy people, rich people, and poor people do...

What can you do?
Bleabs.

$$$

On a side note, hope I am as fit as Ellen when I turn 50, if not better!
Damn, that's like less than 30 years from now.
It's a choice to be lazy.. no one is born that way.
and vice versa.

Wooots.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment