Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Key to happiness..

Or the key to unlock happiness..

Who has it?

People who are wealthy, aren't always happy.
People who are rich, aren't always happy.
People who are from the middle class, aren't always happy.
People who are poor, aren't always happy.

Then there are times that they are happy <s>heh.. Are you annoyed yet with the repetitive use of word, like a PANG on my forehead when I realised why Beyonce's 'Listen' video was posted on FB</s>

That aside, the happiness doesn't really last long.
Unless you are a very positive person, to not let the word 'unhappy' surface at all.. To date, I hardly see anyone like that. Meh.
Most just try to suppress it, in one way or another. Never really goes away, yeah?


Then there's this pictorial thing I saw in FB.

The statement 'I want happiness'

Erase 'I' cause that's ego.
Erase 'want' as it represents desire.

Only then, you experience joy.

REALLLLLLLLLYY?

Really.
Then again, how many people can do that?

hik. hik. hik.

It's difficult for me, definitely.

Then I was going for this yoga sessions held at Inner Living Yoga, Malacca.
The yoga instructor, Kate, who was there and then teaching, ooze out a very simple, yet admirable energy.

A simple life. A simple diet. An honest wish to teach and collect donation for the needy. Most importantly, she seems contented. Happy.

Maybe it's yoga, I dunno.
I just like it. I mean the energy.

---

Then, there are times when the stupid word 'money' comes into picture.. and simple thoughts, aren't that simple anymore.
Urgh.
What a world we are living in. hiks.

Content.
Happy.
Self-defined.

Love.

4 comments:

  1. The ending says it all la. the money buy us happiness LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some one wants to be updated with latest technologies then he must be visit this
    site and be up to date everyday.

    my webpage :: get followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello colleagues, how is all, and what you want to say about this article, in
    my view its in fact awesome designed for me.

    my web page - option stock trading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huгrah! In the end I got а webpаgе from where I can асtually get helрful
    facts conсerning my ѕtudy аnd κnowlеdge.


    Аlso visіt my webѕite; Thoi Trang

    ReplyDelete